Monday, July 21, 2014

Challenge #111 Anything Goes


It's Time For Our Next Challenge!

First Let's Announce Our Winners
From Challenge #110 Anything Goes




First Place Goes To:  #22 Wendy Lynn


Congratulations ! You Win 3 Digital Stamps!

Be sure to pick up your Challenge Winner Badge for your blog.




Runner Up Goes To: #4 Kerry

Congratulations ! You Win 2 Digital Stamps!
Be sure to pick up your Challenge Runner Up Badge for your blog.


 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                            **Our Design Team positions have been filled.  Thank you to all who have applied.  

NOW on to the Challenge!


2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Challenge #111

 *Theme*: Anything Goes


Now on to the Design Teams fantastic inspirations



Debra








Sarah







Deanette






Christy






Give the Design Team a shout out for their awesome work!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so happy that my altered paint sample (4x4) was chosen as the winner of the "kids" challenge. Thank you so much!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to both winners!! Adorable cards!!

Wendy said...

Super cute design team samples. Love them all. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

Kerry said...

Woo hoo...thank you so much for choosing my card as runner up for Challenge #110 Anything Goes! Can you tell me how I collect my fab prize. xx

Migdalia said...

I just entered my card with a 2 cut ink image but it would be my 3rd card..please delete any of my other cards. Please accept my BEE card!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio